Reservations Required by EOB Tues Sep 7 (see below)
Manual or Automatic Balance for Owner Satisfaction
- Why should an owner balance a hydronic system
- ASHRAE 90.1 Standard balance requirements
- Understanding Manual and Automatic Flow Limiter Balance
- Simple ways for the Owner to check a balance report
- Summary guidelines on Manual and Automatic balance
Chris Edmondson received his B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering from North Carolina State University in 1967. After graduation, he spent four and a half years as a salesman with the Trane Company. In 1971, he came to work for the James M. Pleasants Co., Inc. He worked as an Outside Salesman until 1978, when he was promoted to Vice President and Sales Manager till 1987. From 1987 to 2010, he has served as President of the Pleasants Company. Chris is currently CEO of James M. Pleasants Company.
Professional Development Certificates (1 hour) will be provided after the webinar.
Reservations: RSVP no later than 4:00pm Tuesday 9/7 via an Email to Kay Thrasher email@example.com or call 423-855-1184