The Smart Factory Institute presents
7th Annual Peak Performance Symposium
for manufacturers, by manufacturers
Thursday, October 21, 2021
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
This is a great program focusing on key issues manufacturers are currently facing:
· Health & Safety - How COVID has impacted Employee Retention, panel discussion of HR experts
· Workforce - The Smart Worker for the Smart Factory - Terri Cassem, Wacker Polysilicon, Charleston
· Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion - Advancing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in Manufacturing - Wade Hinton, Board Connector, Chattanooga
· Technology - Developing your Technology Roadmap - Chris Owens, DENSO, Maryville
· Supply Chain - Creative Solutions to Supply Chain Challenges - Eric Fuller, US Express, Chattanooga
The day will end with a tour of the state of the art Wacker Institute.
Participants can learn more and register with the event link.
The best value is the "Manufacturer Group" of six tickets for in-person attendance. email Lulu Copeland for discount information.