The Mechanical Engineering Department in the College of Engineering and Computer Science at The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga invites applications for a non-tenure track Lecturer position beginning Fall 2021.
- B.S. and M.S. degree in engineering.
- Preference will be given to candidates with demonstrated teaching experience in the thermal-fluid science labs and undergraduate courses.
Applicants should be prepared to demonstrate their teaching competency.
- The successful candidate is expected to be engaged in service to the department, college and university.
- Willingness to engage in assisting the UTC campus in its ability to reach additional goals as specified in UTC’s Strategic Plan, including a demonstrable commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Possibility of summer teaching.
- Renewable yearly contingent upon candidate’s performance and the availability of resources.
Applications must include a cover letter, a teaching statement, and a curriculum vitae, including names, title, and contact information of at least three references.
See job posting details - https://ut.taleo.net/careersection/utc_faculty/jobdetail.ftl?job=21000000CP