Arch Plastics Packaging (ARCH) is a reliable producer of Quality Plastic Containers with a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
The company has specialized in the production of High-end HDPE and PET plastic containers for the Pharmaceutical, Personal Care and Food Industries since 2006. As a Primary Packaging supplier, Arch follows stringent requirements meeting the customer requirements using key procedures covering all aspects of the business operations.
Arch is seeking a qualified professional for a “Quality Engineer” position and some of the key job responsibilities are as follows:
- Review the customer requirements for the products and provide the qualitative support to the manufacturing unit.
- Provide the quality Engineering interface for the customer, supplier and the assigned product teams.
- Able to perform and document all new product qualifications / product setups on the vision-based measurement system.
- Preparing the quality plans & new product specification documents for the qualified products.
- Releasing the production LOT’s for shipments by analyzing the QC test results.
- Review the OOS (Out of Specification) results of the measurements and provide the necessary Engineering feedback.
- Review the Quarantined (ON HOLD / REJECT) finished products / raw materials with proper Authorization to ensure they meet the compliance.
- Conduct and act as a supporting lead in conducting the supplier-based audits and review the critical action items from time to time, ensuring that the supplier meets the necessary requirements.
- Ensure that the plant employees follow the cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices), perform Weekly / Monthly GMP Audits.
Perform proper Root Cause Analysis of all action items, using 8D tool model in proposing the Corrective / Preventive (CAPA) actions needed from the internal / external audits.
The position requires a minimum of bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant experience in the field is considered. Candidate should be able to
- interpret and understand the drawing specification, tolerances, procedures for inspection and the application of sampling plans.
- use the inspection devices such as calipers, gauges.
- use MS-EXCEL, WORD & PowerPoint for project documents.
Knowledge of Minitab is a plus.
If you are interested in the above position, please sent resume to email@example.com to be forwarded.